So you’re thinking about becoming an aircraft maintenance engineer, why not combine your studies and travel? Award winning international airline Air New Zealand is offering you the opportunity to study at its Aviation Institute and gain the most internationally recognised qualification for aircraft maintenance engineers.
- Train for a career as a Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Study in New Zealand with Air New Zealand
- 2-year EASA 147 Approved Basic Aircraft Course in either B1.1 Mechanical or B2 Avionic strands
- Gain an internationally recognised industry qualification and a New Zealand Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Includes an On Job Training period with Air New Zealand Engineering and Maintenance, you get to work on operational aircraft
- Two further courses starting in Christchurch, New Zealand in 2015
– 21 September 2015 – 23 August 2017
– 05 October 2015 – 23 August 2017
Click on the button below to complete an enquiry
and immediately receive a detailed course overview
including course fees and enrolment information.
PLEASE COMPLETE FORM